FROM DOWNTOWN LYNCHBURG (approx. 8 minutes)
From Holiday Inn turn LEFT onto Main St. and then turn RIGHT at stoplight onto 5th St.
From Craddock Terry Hotel (on Commerce Street one block below main) turn RIGHT onto Main St. Continue down Main St. (past Holiday Inn on your left) to stoplight. Turn RIGHT at stoplight onto 5th St.
1) Take 5th St. across the James River (John Lynch Bridge) into Amherst County heading north.
2) At the top of the hill turn RIGHT at your first stoplight onto Rt. 210 East. This is your final turn.
3) Keep STRAIGHT through next 3 stoplights.
4) Continue straight on Rt. 210 crossing over the Rt. 29 bypass.
5) Continue straight and onto the gravel road past the green Historic Riverview Way street sign.
6) Continue straight to the VA Historic Landmark sign, Historic Riverview on the James sign and flagpole.
7) Go through the gate and enjoy the 2 minute forested drive to Historic Riverview on the James